Add a bit of Luxury to your Life

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Better Late than Never

I feel as though I am quite a bit late to the blogland party- I should have started a blog months ago.  Years ago, even!  But life can be cluttered, and busy-things tend to get in the way of my best-laid plans...

Until now.  And it feels like such a relief!  I finally have a place to chronicle my projects, organize my pictures, and share my general crafty and creative goings-on with you all.  I can't wait to make better friends with you and see what you're working on as well, fellow bloggers and readers!

Speaking of creative goings-on... I have some news about a new endeavor of mine that I'll be sharing quite soon.  I'm very excited about branching out a bit from my sewing roots and allowing myself the freedom to make use of other crafting skills that have languished for far too long.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment